Oct 14, 2008

Lazy Sundayz

I know a lot of us cannot just do this due to our lives being filled so much of the same things, kids, work, and priorities period. In thinking about Lazy Sundays, I know some of US see the word lazy and cringe but being unproductive sometimes can be a positive thing, it can help YOU get back into being YOU instead of always staying so wound up. You know the little R&R. In a perfect thought, a daydream and there is nothing wrong with that, yea daydreaming, yes it is a luxury of the young but it doesn’t mean that adults can’t use it as well. So when reading this stop worrying about the things you have to do and just relax. No rushing cause, as well all know rushing can be the worst thing in the world. Can make one feel like the other is trying to catch a train. More deliberate moves or just being still in their way shows this.

Laying with you in bed and when I say bed I am only thinking sheets. No TV, no kids and no noise except for the moist kisses we give. No deadlines, no work, no cell phones, no pagers; just a day of giving up the everyday barriers and explore each other the way we’ve always wanted to. NO, NO, and of course NO. Maybe sneaking off to a summerhouse for a weekend, not exactly a cabin or a lighthouse but just a beach front property.

Just the thought of being away with you is exciting almost like getting away with something wrong, (why does getting away with something, feel good, especially when your not hurting someone else in the process?) anyway laying in bed and seeing you knocked-the-hell-out brings a smile to my face. The way we love, feels so good, the hugs and kisses and extra additives always makes me smile especially when I am not expecting them. Walking and I get my ass grabbed. Amazing…

Waking up from a wild and crazy Saturday night and to turn over and see you lying there wearing a sheet make me smile from the inside. It’s about six thirty in the morning and I can hear the birds chirping but there isn’t any light outside though the fall has come and makes us wear more usually but our love is so warm, so orange its not needed indoors. I look over at you as you sleep peacefully thinking that this is great, and it is just us. As I watch you lay on your stomach I lean over towards you and kiss you on the lower part of your back and you have no reaction, wonderful that means I have some time with just your body alone, not your mind and what I am doing, and I mean total control, complete greediness. Slowly pulling the covers back but not so fast as to startle you I slide down to your thighs and kiss them. Seeing that mound of wonderful flesh in my face does things to me that I am not yet ready to explain, but I can say this you have an impressive history. I hear you moan as you wake up and turn over facing me, I can hear you smile and feel your soft hands on my bald-head. I like the crease where your thigh and hip meet ever so lightly almost teasingly. Licking in slow circles and I can feel some heat brewing on the side of my face.

Now that you are awake and I have your attention I leave your hips and get out of bed. I hear you mumble something as I exit the room and go to the bathroom. Letting you hear me start to run a bath I am on my knees as you enter and I can feel them bump against me and I smile. I stand and take you in my arms and squeeze and let go. We stand there as if we are going to start dancing I let my hands hold you by the waist and let go and turn towards the tub and turn off the water. I motion for you to get in and I get in behind you and continue to hold you close to me. The room is dark but still sunny because your smile bounces off the walls. I take my hands and massage your head and I can feel your hands down my legs. I love this because in this position I can still give an effective massage just by turning your head how I want it. You let a sigh and your muscles relax and trust my fingers to go deeper. When I finish with your neck I can feel your head lie back between my neck and shoulder and fall asleep in my arms as I hold you and follow suit.

We wake up because the water is cold and go to the bed, I love watching you walk and even suggest that you walk a little slower just to see it shake slower. I have you lie down on your stomach and walk over to the closet and get my massage bag. When I get back I tell you to relax and rub castor oil on your back from your shoulders to your waistline. Then I get a warm-wet towel and put it over the oil and put a plastic bag over the wet towel and then place my thermaphore (basically a heating pad with its own trigger, the longer you hold it down the warmer it gets) over the plastic bag. Finally I pull the covers over your back to lock it in. I see you slowly attempt to go to sleep and start talking to you to wake you and I let this go on for about twenty minutes and take it off slowly. I hear you moan, as I take the layers off, the colder the air becomes. I replace the covers back over you and kiss you on your cheek, I hear you smile and tell me that your back feels great.

You finally wake up to the feeling of my tongue between your thighs. You smell so good right now and the heat on my face is so comforting. I take my time to play with your lips, while I use my hands and massage your thighs as I avoid your sweet spot. I stop every now and then to tell you to open your eyes. I want your eyes on me the whole time and not to hold your breath. Finally I start in on you with quick light slaps of the tongue while I slide two fingers inside. I hear you get closer. I love the way your breathing intensifies and the way your body wines with my movements. The closer you get, the slower I go until you can't hold on any longer and I don't stop and hold you as you rock.

No comments: