Sep 28, 2009

Stealing Kisses

You were talking about your day and you started talking faster, love it when you get excited to tell me something, but it was when you started complaining that I decided to take another route. It was already raining out and we didn't need anymore darkness, besides a part of me already longed for you. Hearing you complain about it raining outside yet again for the third day in a row, and I was paying attention (honest I was but I started to lose interest), there was something about the way you walked into the bedroom that caught my attention, the way your hips swayed back and forth.

I was standing at the door watching you get undressed and put on a white tank top with a pair of my dark blue boxers as shorts, I have to use restraint while watching you do this. I feel a burn of yearning in my stomach. You continue with your thoughts as if nothing else just happened, as if I didn't think anything of what I just saw.

You are still talking about something that happened at work and I have no clue as to what you are saying because I am watching your lips, it's almost as if I am in a trance. So I step closer to you, and closer. So close that I am right in front of you in the kitchen, you stopped with your daily report which makes me lean back and I see this smile cross your face but my face is straight, nothing but seriousness. I plan to steal.

No comments: