Sep 28, 2009

My Weakness

Look suga, I know I've teased you and teased you and yes teased you again, but don't I always finish the deed too? With all that said tonight is your night. If you feel the need to tease me just to see how I handle it, run it. As long as you don't try to do something that would make me feel like a woman. But for real tease me to the point that my eyes show you the intensity that your whole body showed me when it trembled. Don't give it to me, I won't whine or whimper. For I have brought myself to the brink for a month straight and still didn't let go, yeah it was insane but I did it just to see if I could. To the point where it felt like if I would have used one more stroke I could have sprayed the moon and the end of my Jones glistened as I struggled to keep my eyes open. When I stopped, all I could do was practice my breathing and even then you were thick in my thoughts looking at me with that blank "come here" look. To go that far and feel it in my toes almost to the point that I almost screamed and I had a tear come out the corner of my eye and go back up.

Show me your imagination, bring the ice, the altoids, the water, and the peppermint candy and yes even the jolly ranchers. I don't need restraints Ill follow orders just as you do for me; see I won't even hesitate. I'm trying to show you that I won't ask anything of you that I wont give myself. I'm just like you; I get weak when you are near. When you kiss me hence the reasons why I can be late for something from just a kissing sessions man where does the time go? Feeling your nipples on my bareback and your lips on my collarbone makes it tough to concentrate. Hell girl I get weak just by how you look at me. My weakness rests in your curves and you know I love the crease where your thighs curve into those wonderfully thick cheeks. I love the tummy on you and all the softness; all you imperfections are works of art just for me, that's why I look so much. Just your touch forces me to feel things that are difficult to explain. I swear I've never understood cats who spoke about their women rubbing their knee and having that turn them on but just as I have, you've taught me things that Ill never forget. For that I am truly thankful. I know you have something on your mind by the look in your eye, the smile on your face and the way you lick your lips. To be so dominant as you call it I'm weak. My weakness is you.

No comments: