Sep 28, 2009

Early in the Morning

One morning I woke up with the taste for something on my mind. So I figured I would go to the store to try and find it. So I go to the corner store and walk around a while and my nose is probably my weakest sense (what’s scaring me is that its been getting better and so something else is going but I just don’t know what it is -LOL.) I picked up on this wonderful sweet scent and I followed it for what seemed a few isles.

I thought it was ridiculous I came here to find something to make a meal. Then there she is, in some jogging pants and this windbreaker jacket with her hair in a ponytail. Just the look of her has made me forget what I came to get. I feel myself start to stare and I tell myself to stop but I can’t and then she does it, she turns in my direction and sees me looking and smiles and walks by.

I feel my bearings coming back and I begin to look for eggs and milk and sausage to put in my hand-basket. I come back to the isle and I notice that she is right ahead of me. Now I wasn’t staring at her body the first time but this time good lord she had me panting like a freaking dog. Her smell was intoxication. We were in the self-lanes and she then does something that ****ed me up! She dropped something on the floor so she had to bend over in front of me and when she comes back up she makes sure to rub against me. Now my body is going haywire!

It’s early in the morning and I’m not use to it responding this quickly. There is someone in front of her, and there is even an open lane to the right of us but do you really think I am going to go over there? Something is going on with the customer ahead which gives us some more time “alone” as I slide my unused hand and reach for her. I feel the material of her jacket and slowly pull her back into me, never saying a word she steps back and slowly does these swirl movements that are sending me to heaven and back. I’m thinking it’s been so long since I’ve had sex, is this sex? If it is she better stop I’ll mess around and get her pregnant right through her clothes.

She’s next and she steps up and our connection is broken and I feel so cold. Now all I have is her scent on my jacket and hands. She turns around and looks me in the eyes and gets close enough to taste and slides her hands past my stomach to put her money in the machine. After she finishes with her groceries she walks to the entrance and turns around and mouths “bye” to me, she so stinking sweet, and all I can think is I wish I had a convertible ‘cause I’ll probably paint the inside of my car white-LOL Sometimes all I need is a good tease.

No comments: