Aug 2, 2010

Looks like a foot to me

 A few years back my ex and I were at my parent’s house (a more founder memory), my pops was in the living room talking to my brother about something that was on TV. My ex and I were in the kitchen talking to my moms just carrying on a conversation. Soon I heard this loud outburst of laughter erupt from the living room and then it got quiet, this makes their conversation seem much more interesting than ours. 

 Slightly after that we started laughing about something different and as we laugh I hear my father trying muffle his voice but it was clear as day to me. I’m in the middle of a sentence and I hear, “Boy don’t you know what kind of diseases they got out there, some of them will make your penis look like a foot.” They said it sounded like someone stomped on the floor, cause I just fell. The room got dark, my knees got weak, I couldn’t breath I hadn’t laughed that hard in years. I must have sounded like a wounded puppy, lying on the floor in my own puddle of drool. All I could imagine was seeing someone in a doctors office, taking their pants down and this cat having a dick with toes at the end wiggling wildly. So envisioning that and listening to my pops try to tell my brother about sexually transmitted diseases about knocked me out!

No comments: