Oct 29, 2009

The infamous Cum Rag

As told by a friend of mine, a few years back, I couldn't stop laughing. Enjoy!

    This happened a few years ago when my sister and brother-in-law were living with us while their house was being built. Now my sister and I know when our parents are ‘knockin-boots’ because they close the door to their bedroom and bathroom and the fan goes on. Now hearing the fan on in the middle of the day would make me want to go play outside in the middle of a hailstorm.

    Anyways, my parents did the deed one day while my brother-in-law was home. After they had-um-finished, lol, my mom had gotten a washcloth out and cleaned herself up and happened to leave it on the bathroom counter!  Now I know not to go near that bathroom for a few hours, maybe even the rest of the day. Let alone use anything lying around in there. But with my brother-in-law not knowing what closed doors and fans on in the middle of the afternoon meant, he went in the bathroom and started getting ready for work.

    I guess there’s no easy way to say this so he washed his face with “the cum rag.” My mom came in the bathroom and says, “Oh sweetie I just used that to wipe myself!” as my dad peaks his head around the corner. With the look on her face and the look on my dads face I think he realized what she meant by ‘wipe herself’ because he dropped the rag and hurled it in the sink and went to cussing like a sailor.


~Moral of the story don’t use anything that you have no clue of where it’s been especially washcloths~

No comments: