Jul 29, 2010

Dumb Ass IM's



This one is going to be pretty short and sweet, well to me anyway. Through all the years of chatting I'm sure that we've all come across some people who think that you want to hear about every crazy detail of their lives, well this one is to them.


Them0235: OMG, I'm so fucking drunk tonight.
Me: OMG I'm so fucking sober tonight.
Them0235: Fuck you! LOL
Me: Like I give a shit... LOL

Them09832: So I had an interesting drunken tonight.
-----4 Minutes later------
Them09832: Are you still there?
Me: Yeah I'm here
Them09832: You didn't say anything.
Me: Yeah, I noticed that
Them09832: What's your deal tonight? Got some kind of 'tude?
Me: No, I just don't care to hear the details of your drunker nights.

Them#1crzybtch: Did I ever tell you about the time I had a 4-way
Me: I never asked
Them#1crzybtch: Do you want to know?
Me: I'd rather not.

No comments: